"Ashi" means foot and "atsu" means pressure. This massage is mainly done with the heel and broad surface of the foot utilizing the therapist's body weight. The benefits of Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy include:
- A more comfortable massage (the feet are not as pointy and are more comfortable than the elbows or thumbs).
- Gravity allows the pressure to be deeper than with the hands.
- It is known to increase circulation and induce deep relaxation quickly.
- It is both luzurious and theraputic at the same time.
- It is especially beneficial as it warms up the large muscle groups relieving tension and stress.
- Clients experience less soreness than with deep neuromuscular work.
- 70 minutes - $80.00
- 90 minutes - $110.00